Part I, Section VI, Article 59a:
“(1) The protection of natural resources is entrusted to the special care of the State and of each individual.
It is therefore one of the primary tasks of the state
- –To protect soil, water and air as natural resources, to remedy or compensate for any damage
- –to use energy sparingly,
- –to maintain and permanently improve the efficiency of the natural environment,
- –protect the forest and repair and compensate for any damage
- –to preserve and preserve the native animal and plant species.
(2) The law determines the necessary ties and duties, it arranges the compensation of the public and private interests concerned and regulates the state and municipal tasks.
(3) Animals are respected and protected as creatures and fellow creatures.”